Thursday, November 4, 2010

When Pisces met Pisces.


One thing you should know about a pisces if you are in a relationship is that we are helpless romantics.

We love to be in love and we are always dreaming about the day that we find our soulmate (i know i sound like a woman but the pisces men tend to think like this too).

I was on fulton st. in brooklyn selling my stuff when a very attractive young lady came up to me to ask me about my cleanse.

She listened to me intently and she gave me heavy eye contact.

After i gave her my pitch (it was pretty irresistable) she broke down and bought a bottle.

When she took out her money i mmediately said well let me get your number so i can keep track of your usage (and eventually resupply you when your run out).

When i asked her for her number she blurted out, "oh what you want my number for you trying to ask me out on a date or something?"

I took a quick look at her and saw how fine she was and it seemed like she asked that question because maybe she was hoping i would so i said "yeah! I was hoping i could take you out next thurday to a nice ethiopian restauraunt and maybe i can to get to know you a little better." (i usually dont have this kind of confidence but i felt safe enough around her to ask that question).

So she stood there looking at me blushing with delight then i knew i had her (he he he)!

That was last week and we've been talking ever since then.

She is so easy to talk to.

Sometimes we've spent hours on the phone talking about our lives (i havent done this since high school).

I really lik ethis girl and i do believe that i can have everything i want with her except im going to have to change everything about myself.

See its hard for 2 pisces to get along because they are both passive and clueless about reality.

They live in a fantasy world and that idealized way of looking at the world prevents them from reaching their full potential.

We need stronger willed mates to give us very important reality checks before we go off the deep end.

Knowing this i can change my personality to be more practical and down to earth.

The only reason i would even think about doing this is because i really like this girl.

She's weird too in so many ways because she's 24 years old and she's never had a perm in her hair and she's never eaten pork before.

Im intrigued.

She's rarely been out of nyc so if we remain cool i want to take her to miami (so i can see her fine ass in a baithing suite).

And other placces (i got so many plans for her she's never going to know what hit her).

Tubby is getting ready to be a very naughty boy lol.

3 comments:

NaijaScorpio said...

Cool, cool, cool. Did u say she was from Ethiopia?

James Tubman said...

she's from new york but she has an ethiopian name so i thought she might have been

i dont want to get my hopes up too high but she's great

since you arent available for a date i guess i have to see other women :-)

NaijaScorpio said...

lol..... Hmmm!!! I'm happy u found someone u like.