Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Shit happens but one's thing for sure...

James Tubman will always shine from on top of the heap lol.

It seems like everytime i have a short coming somthing good happens after that.

Just last month i made a lot of money and spent it all within less than a month.

Now i have an opportunity to make it all back.

The question is what will i do with it?

Since i was young i have always been notriously bad at saving money.

Whats a good way to save money.

I dont have too many people who come to this site but sting lol, i know you are excellent at saving so can you please give me some pointers on ways to sav money and ways to discipline yourself to save more.

2 comments:

NaijaScorpio said...

ha ha!!! I'm a poor broke med student, living on a tight budget so of course i know how to save money. I've always been good with money though, even before i got into med school. I like shopping but i don't buy stuff unless i need it or can afford it. I hardly ever eat out. I never carry cash cos if i do, i usually end up spending it all.

I don't know what you spend your money on, so i don't know what else to say. I've always found it easy to save money so i guess it comes naturally for some.

James Tubman said...

i knew you were good at saving and i dont even "really" know you

it might not seem like you said much but you said a lot and you said exactly what i needed to hear

thank you sting