Friday, October 29, 2010

They'll be a lot that will be said about James Tubman after he's dead, but they wont say...

I aint no pussy!

Brothers wish they had the stones to do what i did but they dont thats why they just wishin.

I came to new york with hardly any money and i hope that by the time i leave brooklyn to live somewhere else i'll leave a multi-millionaire.

I sell a colon cleanse i manufacture myself on fulton and elm st. in downtown brooklyn.

I get lots of sales and its only going tto get better.

I stand in their faces, by pass the people who are in good shape and aim straight for the fatties lol (im not laughing too hard because im beoming one myself).

too make a long story short the new promised land is new york city.

if you already live here do yourself a favor.

live in a small town then come back and you will see the opportunities that you didnt see before.

1 comment:

NaijaScorpio said...

It's my birthday today James!!!! Can i get a colon cleanse for free? I'm a major fatty at the moment :)

Sting