Sunday, November 16, 2008

When Pisces Met Cancer.


I love cancer women.

I've been with many of them ever since high school.

It seems like these women are magnetically drawn to me.

I can be sitting at the bar or getting my food and a cancer will initaite a conversation with me.

It says in the horoscopes that pisces and cancers are the soulmates of the zodiac.

Who knows.

But i have had many cancers without even knowing this so it might be some validity to this.

I was in popeyes (fast food restauraunt) about a month and a half ago.

I just wanted to find a good signal for my laptop and this beautiful young lady saw the astrology books that i had and asked are those astrology books.

I said with my dapper masculine voice, "why yes they are" lol, and she hurriedly took them out my hand to see her description i guess.

She was pretty and i thought it was nice that she showed me some attention (because so many young women treat you like crap when you go to order something) so i asked her some questions about herself and we got into a conversation.

She told me about her kids and how she didnt get along with her baby father and all that.

I didnt think much of it but i told her that ill bring some astrology books down to her whenever i get a chance because she was so passionate about the subject.

About a week passes, i go to the place and bring her some books she says "wow this must be meant to be you came back."

I just nonchalantly replied "maybe!"

She seems like a nice gurl.

She's friendly and she's only two years younger than me (im used to dating older women) but i dont know.

Two kids.

Not that im thinking about that but shit i can barely take care of myself lol.

I mean shit im 27 years old, dont work, on food stamps, lazy as hell, what can i possibly offer her and her kids.

I think i gave her the wrong impression because i came in there trying to look cool with my ugly self lol with a camel hair suit jacket on and a turtle neck trying to look like a professor.

Broke as hell I definately know how to portray the right image.

I mean i can always make money and change my lifestyle.

It's really not that big of a deal but i really like this gurl.

She has that nurturing quality that i love in cancer women so much so i know she's a good mother.

Well i guess i gotta get on my grind.

It sucks still having a college student mentality when you've been out of school for years already.

But of course in order to do my romance thing i gotta get the dough so if anybody lives in the baltimore, maryland region and knows of any job openings soon where they work.

HOLLA!

11 comments:

lulu said...

am a firstie! okay... am so spewing 'jealousness' now, darling tubman is in love! anyho, go ahead get a job... how come you been so lazy... that doesnt sound like you, you sound like somebody thats got a lot to give ...woah... and take the time to rerally know , i mean really know her... considering what she's been through, she prolly needs alot of sensitivity...and simplicity... and much loving... i got friends in maryland..well last time i checked, that was a year ago, will see if they moved or not... and everywoman has the nurturing thing, its in us...they nurture anything from pain to children to the men they love :) does she like you? or she wants a good friend? find out the details by conversating and spending time... and be you! let her know where you are coming from( not immediately...but eventually) so she can love you for you...i am nbot a horoscope person ...i am more the personality junkie, melancholics click with sanguines, cholerics with phlegmatics... and i see it work...but you got alot to give...and god gave man work coz he placed fruit in them, productivity is of God...

M. Akamau said...

J,
Okay, FIRST, what were you doin' at Popeye's?? We gotta work on gettin' you a home cooked meal. Second, Lulu, you have a lot of good things to say, and I appreciate that. Good stuff. Hmmm, J...I'd seriously suggest you work on yourself first. Once you've got some of those personal things in order (better self-understanding, job, money, eating more healthy foods instead of Popeyes...lol, etc.)you'd be in a better position to offer something to someone you have the capacity to really care about. Good conversations are, in themselves, just that --- good conversations. If you want to flirt, that just is what it is. But I think you will have a lot more confidence in your stance with this woman, or any other, if you are positionally where you are mentally and emotionally. Lots more to say on that, but that would be a whole other comment. :)

The Activist said...

I am Cancer too. Wooooooooo. May be that's why I love your blog! My best boyfriend ever was a Pisces. May be that is a lot of truth in this than we know

The Activist said...

About the dough? Both of you can make though now

James Tubman said...

thanx everybody

@lulu

melancholics click with sanguines, cholerics with phlegmatics

what the heck is that lol

James Tubman said...

@lulu... ive been lazy because i am so consumed with learning different things

you have no idea how much you can learn and what you can learn from libraries and the internet

ive put that above anything else and now im paying for it because i got a girl that i want to wine and dine now so i gotta get the dough

thank you very much for your advice lulu

especially the part about treating her with sensitivity

that was a well needed comment and i have to really study it to really get the meat of what you were saying


@momma mu... i do think i need to work on myself

i just wanna be friends now because i cant afford anything else lol

but after a while it would be nice to see where it goes


@standtall... im just getting into the signs but i do think they have a LOT of wisdom in them

since we are soulmates maybe we should get married lol

Princess K's thoughts of the day..... said...

this post is too cute...I love your honesty. Have you ever thought about substitue teaching, or teaching full-time? You could pursue that as an "alternate-route" teacher. Teaching would provide the flexibility you want, along with the benefits (financial)you need. Perhaps even teaching a course at a community college. If credits are an issue, you also be a teacher's assistant.

On a seperate note, creativity goes a long way. Don't allow finances to stand in the way of culitvating what could be a beautiful relationship. You can cook for her (you got food stamps), you can write her letters (you stay writing on the blog), you can cut out clippings from news papers and magazines and tell her of all the places you would like to visit someday. I could go on, but I think you get my drift.

Now bruh, you got's to get to workin'! I read what your grandma said...lol

The Activist said...

Hmmm, I dont know abt the wsidom part.

You want Standtall to practice Bigamy? She has married an Aries!

Anonymous said...

Ha... what women in her right mind is drawn to you...

and why are only women in africa commenting on your blog now...

did they not get the memo that your crazy and stalking women all over the blog world...

Diary of a Mad Soul Sista said...

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Broke ass! :( hell you just like meee!!!

Cancer and Pisces? Hmm.,.. didnt know that but i'll check it. Am reading Linda Goodman's "Love Signs" and lets see what it says about yall...
...actually, on second thought, i'll let YOU tell ME when you do date her... have fun!!! and keep us posted abeg

eizzy.k said...

who is this anonymous person?
LoL!!
and whats wrong with african women commenting on your blog??

I agree with the star compatibility. I'm pisces and my boyfy is cancer and we get on great!

I think the teacher idea was good for you...