Sunday, November 23, 2008

New piece of the Tubman legacy.

From now on ive decided to dedicate this blog and the tubman solution to serving the betterment of the black community.

I will be posting sound interviews with different activists, scholars, business people an politicians in the greater baltimore region and beyond from now on.

When i initially created this blog it was to help solve the problems that we as afrikan people face all over the world.

After a while because i was getting so much love from some of the bloggers i found myself trying to please others other than stay true to myself.

Well those times are over because from now on, on this blog, i am going to stick to my original objective and these interviews are going to be solution oriented documenting the ways ad means by which we can solve the many variety of different problems we face as a people.

I hope everyone who listens in gets some value out of these interviews

Peace out!

5 comments:

M. Akamau said...

I commend you, dear one! I think that's excellent, and a noble change, too. It's easy, as writers and bloggers, to keep posting what we think others want to hear, because they are giving us love for it. It takes discipline to stay true to the main/important intent of our blogs. I'll have even more pride having you on my blog roll now. You've got my support.

Grace,
Muhala

Buttercup said...

I feel u..i also find myself trying to please my readers sometimes, although i dont have any definite, set-out purpose for blogging.

Anywayz, kudos to u! Im sure i'll learn a lot.

The Activist said...

Welcome to the interviewing world brova.

I couldnt access this page before, it says invite only. What happened?

James Tubman said...

@momma mu... thank you momma

it doesnt matter how much you try you will never please everybody

i am so conscious about what other people feel sometimes i forget about my feelings

i think they count for something


@hey buttercup... i definately had a set purpose but i strayed away from it as time went on

its time to go back to my origins

love your comments deary :)


@standtall... maybe i can learn something from you as time goes on

sometimes i close my account because im not sure on what to post

it was nothing

youll always be invited here :)

The Activist said...

Oh, I see