Wednesday, October 8, 2008

This is why you should never ever ever drink grain alcohol!


Saturday night was a very unique one for me lol.


Im learning about herbs and their medicinal properties (healing capacity), and some mixtures require you to make tinctures.


A tincture is an herb or mixture of hebs thats mixed with a preservative to keep it in a consumable form forever.


You can mix vinegar with the herbs and yo can also mixgrain alcohol with it to keep it preserved.


So i got some liquor to go with the herbs and i went home to make the tincture (the herbs i mixed by the way were valerian, wild lettuce, loebillia and skulcap, i was making a tonic that will put you right to sleep. It didnt work though, it might work as a brewed tea though)


So i was like since i got some alcohol let me take a sip.


i cut it with some cranberry juice and for a while i aint feel nothing.


so i drunk a little bit more and all of a sudden i started to feel it.


i still kept drinking though and i felt it a little bit more.


next thing you know its 3 o'clock in the morning im drunk and horny.


its time to have a good time lol.


i rushed out of my bed making a whole bunch of noise(i rent a room in a house), i walked out the door i remember doing that.


Next thing you know it was 2pm sunday afternoon.


i had mcdonalds food scattered all around me, my cell phone was gone, my keys were gone, i had 100 dollars missing from my wallet, i had like 10 dollars in these strange looking yellow coins (which i think i got from an adult store or something lol) and i didnt remember JACK!


Well I finally got my answer today.
I went outside and talked to the guy who lives upstairs from me and we were outside talking for a minute.


He said i was immensely wet, and i was tripping hard with him like never before.


He said it was like i was a completely different person.
like the regular tubby escaped from my body and a totally different human being with a completely different personality inculcated my spiritless flesh (well maybe he didnt say it like that).


Anyway lol, we were out there talking and he said all of a sudden this fine redbone came walking down the street (he said she wasnt a dime she was a 20) and i was actually hollering at her (thats not something i ever have the confidence to do).


He said i was macking shorty hard and i just left him and walked down the street with her lol.


I guess i must have took her back to the crib because he said when he got back there there was a whole lot of moaning and groaning coming from my room.


And on top of that a lady who lives in the same building had her 17 year old kid there and she heard everything.


That's not funny man.


Dont drink please.


sidebar: this dude for a 20 dollar bet drunk a whole pint of grain alcohol STRAIGHT in only a few swallows.



That dude definately earned that twenty dollars lol.


Oh yeah, for those who dont know grain alcohol is 95% alcohol (that means if you drink that much alcohol and smoke you could litterally blow up, straight spontaneous combustion).


He was throwing up for like 2 days he said he walked all the way downtown from where we live (about 4 miles).


Please stay away from this kind of alcohol im telling you.


Just stick to wine coolers lol.

10 comments:

M. Akamau said...

Dear one! Call me maternal...call me a nurturer, but I worry about you. I'm just glad you're okay. I hope you didn't make any babies. At least. Goodness. This post is gonna BLOW UP with responses. What am I gonna do with you?!

Abujamaiden said...

Wow!

Obama Mama said...

So what was the hangover like? lol. don't get addicted to the false confidence you got from the alcohol. lol. Hey but that sounds like something me and my honey should drink on our anniversary. lol.

Rich Fitzgerald said...

Man, that reminds me of when I was in college. Me and some of my partners threw this party and we took a bunch of fruit cocktail and soaked it in grain alcohol and put them in cups for the ladies. We also made some "hunch-punch" that had grain alcohol, fruit punch, and 7up in it. Man!! When I tell you that was the livest party, I kid you not.

That was nearly 20 years ago, but I still remember it.

So -- has the chick come back around since that night, or did she just bone you, jack you and send you on your way.

James Tubman said...

NOOOOOOOOOOO obama mama lol

dont do it im telling you

if you are crazy enough to do it dont drink it aoround the kids please

James Tubman said...

@muhala akamau... i hope i didnt make any either

i kind of wish i got her number though lmao

maybe not i dont know

dont worry momma (im adopting you as my blog mom)

ill be okay

thanx for caring

anytime you want to say something please feel free to say whats on your mind :)


@abujamaiden... yup


@rich... i dont know

i probably wouldnt even remeber her if i see her

she probably was a hoe lol

Rich Fitzgerald said...

LOL - u say that, but u spit major game at her. Man, I wish your neighbor would have recorded you hollerin' at that chick, that would be some righteous footage.

James Tubman said...

i wish i wouldnt have lost my phone because i homeboy said i got her number

she might have taken it though lol

Buttercup said...

Dayuuuuuuuumn!!!!

Thank God i dont drink..

And u dont remember ANYTHING??

Whoa..

Chari said...

Whoa. lol