Friday, November 27, 2009

Formulating the plan of action that will lead to success

I know that i am a scatter brain but i dont want to feel like im wasting my time.

I know how to promote a business and i think i should spend time promoting my own instead of promoting somebody else's.

If it doesnt work fine ill go back to old jobs that I had but i think my dream is worth a chance.

When i go back to New York after this research study im doing i am going to pass out flyers for my goods and services on 125th st. just like i used to when i was in union square working for twinkle toes.

Im still young and while you are young you can pursue any type of fantasy you want.

This can be a reality if i want it bad enough.

I think the 3 main traits you have to have when selling anything is, you have to have a passion for what you are selling, you have to constantly keep in touch with the client and you have to give them a solution to whatever problem they have.

You dont have to be nice.

You dont have to be easy to get along with.

The mainthing you have to do is solve their problem.

I have access to knowledge that will definately solve their health problems if they do what the manuals and videos say.

I am bringing a gift to these people's lives by promoting and selling vital information that will release them from the burgeoning clutches of the pharmaceutical and so called "health care" industry.

I was at my family reunion yesterday and it was announced that my uncle died in his early 50's like 2 oclock in the morning on thanksgiving morning.

He had heart surgery like 3 weeks ago and didnt tell anybody.

He died on his job working late at night.

Let me tell you something I AINT GOING OUT LIKE THAT!

If you hear about me dying it's going to be because i got stabbed, shot or ran over by a mack truck.

It damn sure wont be because i died of a disease or illness.

I am not going to let these malevolent, blood sucking, merciless vultures pimp me out with their drugs and surgery.

They are not going to get me or my youngin's and hopefully some New Yorkians will be smart enough to buy the material so they wont get got themselves.

We shall see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I to but I about the brief should secure more info then it has.