Sunday, January 4, 2009

If God Gave You The Ability To Get Rid of One of Your Flaws Which One Would It Be?

For me it would definately be my lack of focus.

I have so much to share with the world.

I am always bubbling with ideas on how to make things better for afrikan people but after ive come up with some great idea my focus will shift to something else that is less important.

If i had more focus and dedication to my goals i would change the world.

I would make this world a lot better for the poor unfortunate souls who are locked in the ghettos devoid of hope and who are heavily oppressed.

So what is the one flaw you wish you could get rid of.

Let me know out there.

7 comments:

Strongblkwmn said...

I would definitely get rid of my pessimistic attitude toward life. I know that it holds me back but I can't seem to stop thinking the way I do. All i'm doing is blocking my blessings.

I try not to think too positive because I feel like I won't be as disappointed if things don't work out.

I'm determined to change that in 2009. I have so many things in store that I am claiming. My life is going to change for the better this year and i'm totally optimistic about that.

James Tubman said...

do you think a lot of women think like that

Sheba Jaye said...

My flaw is I think the worst is going to happen before I even know the outcome. I need to be more positive about things in my life. I have the ablity to make things happen, but fear and doubt tends to get in my way.

I plan on working on that in 2009. Now that I got the babies out of the way. I can focus on staying positive.

LG said...

happy new year

One Man’s Opinion said...

That's a very good question. If you think about it, God has given us the ability to get rid of some of our flaws, but we choose not to. Like I would get rid of this flaw I have of just laying around the house all day, on my days off. It is a behavior that I have had since childhood and never out grew. I need to just get off my ass and Get up, get out and do something.

lulu said...

hi you, i guess you need to sign in then click the 'blogs i follow 'thing and they will put add and you add my user name www.yourlucy.blogspot.com and you will be able to follow me :).
thanks for the honour though, how are you? how have you been happy nu year.
well one thing about me would be that.....i think am working on most of my weakness but it would be...that i get too content at times and i shouldnt till i achieve what i want in life

Chari said...

I would say my tendecy to procrastinate....but when I conquer this beast, I am gonna be a BEAST!!! lol

But nah, I would like to overcome my insecurity issues. Causes jealousy...that makes me itch. lol. 4real.