Sunday, January 17, 2010

Keep those affirmations in your back pocket.


I've really been sticking to my plans lately because I keep positive affrimations in my back pocket to look at whenever i need a reminder of what my goals are in life.

Here are some affirmations I've jotted down for myself.

WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO SACRIFICE IN ORDER TO BE SUCCESSFUL?

YOUR MAIN PROBLEM IS YOU WANT SOMETHING FOR NOTHING

GIVE A DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING

ONLY FOCUS ON WHAT YOU WANT

IF YOU GIVE YOUR BODY THE PROPER NUTRITION YOU WONT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS AND YOU WILL REACH YOUR FULL POTENTIAL

YOU CANT SOLVE PROBLEMS BY USING THE SAME THINKING THAT CREATED THEM

If you want to change some unwanted aspect of your life you have to create and constantly review aspirations that inspire yout ot do just that.

John Gray said it takes the average person 200 times reviewing something before they actually get it.

What the heck are you doing looking at this post.

You have a lot of work to do.

4 comments:

Misstarii said...

This post has given me something about. A review of my life too and what i'm working for

James Tubman said...

@hey tricia... im glad i could help

lulu said...

wow, new year resolutions?

love affirmations said...

Thanks for sharing this. Very inspirational.