Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Here's looking at you kid!


Well, one of my resolutions this year is im not going to be scared to show my face on my own blog anymore.

I know im not the handsomest brother in the world but hey at least im a man, im single and I dont have any kids lol (even though i love children and wouldnt mind having some right now but thats not the point).

The point is in order for me to be successful in life i have to come out of my shell, stop acting like a pussy and learn how to appropriately deal with other people.

This is the real James Tubman love it or leave it, and expect more pictures and youtube recordings in the future.

Hope everybody's new year is going well so far.

Peace!

7 comments:

NaijaScorpio said...

A smile would go well with that face :)

Don said...

the strong black brother himself.

interesting how you described yourself as being in your own self-imposed shell. i would have never imagined this to be the case.

Mizz Eizzy said...

hahahaha good one, think i might also do that this year...

James Tubman said...

@sting... i need to smile more

you'll see more smiles in the future


@don... maybe i dont have a shell

who knows


@mizz eizzy... i would love to see more pictures of you

you're a pisces so im sure you are very beautiful

Xyren Pearce said...

It's been awhile since I visited your blog- nice picture=U r a handsome guy.

Xyren Pearce said...

It's been awhile since I visited your blog- nice picture=U r a handsome guy.

Xyren Pearce said...

It's been awhile since I visited your blog- nice picture=U r a handsome guy.