Friday, July 10, 2009

It's time to get your weight up people!


Time's a wasting (with me at least).

We have to start doing the right things in our lives so we can move on to the next level of our development.

I'm 28 years old and i am still struggling from day to day with my finances because im too lazy and complacent to go out there and take the world by the horns and get what i want out of life like i know i can do.

Im tired of being a fuck up.

Im tired of being the black sheep of the family.

I'm tired of being an underachiever.

Im going to get myself together this year.

Im going to achieve a lot this year, i know it.

I am going to make these last 5 months the best 5 month span i ever had.

I am going to take more risks and come out of my shell more and live a little bit more for the rest of the year.

I am going to change my life for the better.

You'll see.

No comments: