Sunday, May 31, 2009

What would you do illegally if you knew nothing could happen to you?



That may be a messed up question but this is the way im feeling right now.

I just felt like posting this question because somebody got me so upset that i actually contemplating seriously hurting someone.

I calmed down after a few minutes but if i had a gun, and i knew nothing would happen if i did something lol (i guess that's nothing to laugh about).

I sound like a cereal killer.

That's freaky.

Im the kind of person that represses a lot.

If something bothers me i dont think its right to burden people with my attitude.

So i often suffer in silence.

But the good thing is im learning how to deal with my anger so it doesnt matter how mad i might get i calm down after a minute.

But im also the kind of person that can get as mad as i got about the issue before, no matter how long the incident was ago.

I still think about little things from my childhood that piss me off sometimes.

I dont know that's just dumb.

But anyway, im curious to know what would YOU do if you knew you could get away with it?

Sometimes i wish iwas invisible and my body didnt leave any finger prints so i could go around town robbing banks lol.

I really need some mental help.

4 comments:

Sheba Jaye said...

I would probably sell weed. LOL! Gotta make a profit out here some kind of way.

lulu said...

wow me i would kill! for real kill them!

James Tubman said...

NOOOOOOOOOO not you fantasy

i couldnt see you doing that

i tell you i would definately do it if it was legal

i would grow it right in my basement


@lulu... i cant see you killing anybody lulu

you are too sweet gentle and delicate

let men do the killing

Chari said...

Yeah you do need some help! LOL.

My question to you is:

What would you do to help someone if you knew you would get NO credit for it and no one would ever find out about it? (No thank yous...nothing)