Thursday, December 18, 2008

Certified Bonified Qualified Honest Blogger Baby!


Its nice to have been given this award from a great spirit that i love so much MYSTERY!

If you get a chance you should stop by her blog because she is a true blogger and her blog is VERY thought provoking.

She's also one smart cookie.

She has no idea how much she's taught me within this small period of time knowing her

So as it goes, I'm supposed to nominate 7 other blogs that I believe are deserving of this award. On your free time, check them out.

Standtall - Even though we dont see eye to eye on everything lol, i appreciate her opinion and i thank God for her contribution to my learning about women, the world at large and myself.

KC - She's another spirit that i appreciate very much. She has it hard sometimes dealing with all the craziness in her life but she still gives good quality think posts that take me all over the place. Thanx for the ride KC!

Buttercup oh Buttercup She's so full of life. A wonderfully optimistic, talented and creative sister. I love her writings because they are so positive and funny. Oh and did i say that she was creative too.

Tia's Talk If you want deep and spiritual look no further. I tell you whenever i go to this sisters blog it always seems like we are on the same wave length. Its like she knows what im thinking before i go there. It's been a couple of times where she has wrote a post or talked about something that i wanted to talk about myself. I really feel safe whenever i go there. She's a real doll.

LULU This woman right here is the total package. She is WICKED smart, she has a beautiful smile that warms my heart whenever i see it, we share the same taste in music and she has a great sense of humor. She talks about pressing political issues that affect Afrika. She's also a poet and she's titilatingly topical. Great read for anybody.

Freeman's Press Talks about things that are important. Gives a variety of solutions to the problems that we face as a people. Very opinionated. Great read for anyone who has always wondered why we do the supid things that we do. He's humerous too. And he always excuses me when i say something stupid.

Little Queenie (Fantasy Queen) i love this gurl. She's so sweet she'll give you a toothache just by stoping by her site. I wish i could adopt her and keep her for myself. She's brilliant, she has a good knowledge of history, she's very appreciative of her family and friends, she always makes me feel like she cares whenever she leaves a comment. She's great and you'll see what im talking about if you visit her.

I know i left a lot of people out of the loop but these are the main 7 i could think about.

Now comes the hard part lol.

I have to give some random facts about myself.

I will next post LOL.

Gotta Go.

6 comments:

LG said...

Let me be d first person to say.....
CONGRATULATIONS :)
*merry xmas

Chari said...

Thanks so much man awwww. Got me blushing.
LOL! You are a mess talking about next post...Be blessed!

ecom said...

congrats . you deserve that

The Activist said...

This is so touching James!I came here to tell you I just tagged you and I saw this

This is the 3rd or 4th time I am getting this award. This means so muvh to me. Thank you James for counting me worthy of is award

You are tagged though

Buttercup said...

awww dang..

thanx man! :D

congrats on ur award n thanx again!

how u doin?

Anonymous said...

Волею принимаю. На мой созерцание, это занятный проблема, буду принимать участие в обсуждении. [url=http://tutledy.ru/muzhchina-rak/80-o-muzhchine-rake.html]о мужчине раке[/url]