Tuesday, June 10, 2008

You know im just saying this to get you mad!


Lately people have really been getting me upset very easily.


Then when things are said and done, and i finally cool down, it seems like theres someone else waiting in the wind to push the magic buttons to release that psychopathic aspect of my personality.


So fam, what is it?


What's the threshold that someone can cross to make you kurk and murk out at the drop of a dime (act a fool lol)?


C'mon speak on it.


I wanna know what to do if you ever piss me off lol (kidding)!

10 comments:

Nicole said...

Basically, if I've told you to back away and you don't, then I can't be held responsible for what happens next.

James Tubman said...

lol

i'll always back away the first time you suggest it

the antipop said...

its easy really. just say something about my wait and boy will i flip my lid! tx for droppin by

the antipop said...

weight*

CHA CHA said...

Rude people...people that stand in your pathway when they know you will have to walk past and they refuse to move. People that bump and dont acknowledge you with an apology or even an apologetic look. People when driving that think you are supposed to allow them to get over and they never thank you

James Tubman said...

@the opposite of pop... remind to never say anything about your weight lol

i love big gurls anyway

@pocachoo... sorry lol

that really hurts me to the core

i just don't understand how they can have no consideration at all

it really does hurt

it kind of makes me want to hurt them

Cruz said...

Stepping on my sneaks and walking away like its all good without apologizing

James Tubman said...

in the 90s they used to smoke people for that lol

some people better be careful who they piss off

Cruz said...

I feel you.
I'm a sneaker head, I obsess over my sneaks. I might pop somebody too!

Miz Arkitect said...

hey hon !! emm lets see
simple: doing the same shit over n over again.. stop means stop....
n emm generalizing !!!! i am not her, i am MIII !!! :)