Saturday, June 14, 2008

has anyone remebered fathers day

I know, I know. my fathers not the greatest guy too.

but at least he created me lol

been all around blogville, haven't seen too much love given to the fathers

I know my father isn't even worth mentioning but I love him till this day even though he doesn't want to see me unless I got some money lol

fathers don't realize how valuable they are

mainly because there is so much animosity towards the black male father in our culture

but the black man was the first father

he created (along with the black woman) all of the other races in the world (white, asian, arabs, etc.)

as a matter of fact, as the great afrikan historian dr cheihk anta diop says, if black people never left afrika to populate the rest of the world then every other place on earth would have been a desert

every race on earth should thank god that the black man led some afrikans out of afrika to create all other human beings

there is a fascinating dicumentary on the subject called "the journey of man" chartering the voyage of afrikans from afrika to the rest of the world

with all the turmoil we go through there are still good fathers out there

and if some aren't good they haven't been taught to be good

I salute all of yall

thank you ancestors for keeping the lineage alive

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Fathers day...I love my father!

Ignorance is a huge cause of racism considering the fact that we are all descendants of a BLACK man!

I would love to watch the journey of man..perhaps I might find it on youtube...let me go and check.

Anonymous said...

FOUND IT!

Anonymous said...

I know, I know. my fathers not the greatest guy too.

but at least he created me lol

...Yeah I feel you. Eb The Celeb pretty much summed it up the same way.

I have to start my own "Obligatory Father's Day Post"

Thanks for this one!